Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Mix4you



I put together a pretty chilled out mix today. I suggest listening to while doing tantric type things. It seems like winter is sticking around way to long here in Chicago. A few weeks ago we were all tempted with record highs around eighty degrees. Now it's snowing. So I made a really long mix full of really long songs.



If you haven't used Imeem before, I suggest you check it out. The site operates really smoothly and it's pretty easy to find good music and videos. I'd compared it to myspace but more heavily centered on music, video, and photos.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just fixed the link 2 ur blog on my site. Way to Blog 4 the future!

Anonymous said...

R U Tonkin about the White Flight vid? It's called Now and I just found it tonight on youtube. I think it's Branden's page or whoever does all the video stuff....download that lcdremixed record!!!

Komrad Robot said...

that's a pretty cool ant