Wednesday, June 27, 2007

long time no flaneur




hello all my good friends,

I know it's been a while since I have set out another installment of my little pictoworld. But give me a break I've been busy.

Things have changed my friends: I have shaved and gotten tattooed. I quit working for that slum-lord Alderman Joe Moore and have began working two new part-time jobs. I slip my time between a beautiful and inspiring employment at the Chicago Botanic Garden and an ineffectual, disorganized, and despised bike shop.

In the upcoming days i will be posting a number of photo essays: One inspired by my Korean Cohort, Blake Ritter, another filling in as sort of a wrap up to my aldermanic escapades, a photo excursion to Milwaukee, and an introduction to my job at the botanic bonanza.

Love:
K

No comments: