Monday, July 2, 2007

Th-th-th-th-the Piracy of Ideas.







I had been drinking High Life. It was that kind of night. And as I suddenly leaned heavily against the nearest wall a painting was knocked off.

A painting that I never noticed before. The canvas was frameless and painted in the same shade as the wall:
Sky Blue.

If I remember correctly, there was only a single airliner depicted on the canvas. It lay in the middle there, flat and undefined. I liked it. I liked the simplity. It reminded me of an airplane in the sky.

Chicago is home to one of the worlds busiest airports and for a half hour one early spring day I took a photo of every jet that pasted overhead.

These arn't all the pictures I took, just the ones I liked.

Love:
K

6 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

so...was "oh sit on it" aimed at my illustrative commenting skilz above? Or did you mean to send that random txt to someone else? Still confused. Yours forever.

Anonymous said...

this blog is smelly

Anonymous said...

That's the cover to the mix. It also happens to be the FACE OF WAR!

Anonymous said...

That's coooool. I love the blow too. What's the band you are speaking of on my blog?